08 February 2010

Slice of Happiness

This layout for some reason took me a great deal of time and is so simple. I am not sure what the issue was. I used LOTS of ribbon, some thickers, and paper from the DCWV sweet stack. The pictures are from my birthday, it is the GORGEOUS cake that Jonathan made me. The bow is chocolate plastic and was yummy but the roses were his first and just divine! Caitlyn brought me a slice and gave me a kiss. It talks about all my blessings on that day and everyday. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, isn't he just the sweetest? So very romantic and thoughtful, can I borrow him in June? LOL....
    Love this layout and all your blessings! That is what is at the heart of our craft, this is it!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    Are you in line for this next storm this week? Batten down if so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry my bday is in June Kim! LOL!
    We are in line for it, went from 1-2 inches to 10-20 OUCH! I need to get out tomorrow before it comes for diapers at least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute and the cake looks yummy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!