02 February 2010

Puppy Love and a Toilet Paper Caper


Two more that I have finished lately. The first one is about the doggy that she is holding, it was my brothers, who then gave it to me when I went to college and now it is hers. She loves that thing! I had a WHOLE different idea on this one but this is what happened and I am pretty pleased with it.

Toilet Paper Caper was a fun one for me. She did all that and FILLED the toilet while I took out the trash, I thought it was while I was in the shower but I looked it up on my private blog, hence why the journaling is crossed out. Pretty simple but I like it.

5 comments:

  1. The first one is a sweet little "history" to document. I so love the tp caper! This is what scrapping is all about! Love it and I'm sure when she is dating, she'll be like..."MOM!!!!!" and I love it!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are adorable! The TP layout made me giggle! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great those layouts are! I too was lol ! :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My!!! This is sooooo cute! Love it. I love your blog and just became your 100th follower!!! Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are such adorable layouts, crystal! i just love them both...such a cute to idea to scrap those moments! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!