27 February 2010

8X8 Number book-Five

I hosted this swap over on the cricut.com board. I am also hosting a shape book, will start those soon. For this page I used four different Cricut Cartridges and two cuttlebug folders. I did some ink work and some welding in design studio. I used George for the hills (circles at four and two inches cut in half) then ran them through the cuttlebug swiss dots folders. The pigs are from Animal Kingdom at 1.5 and 1 inch. I did all the pen work instead of fiddling with those teeny tiny pieces. The font is BaseCamp welded as is the number 5. The clouds and sun are from Going Places. I cut the sun at 1.75 on shadow blackout, the clouds are at 1.25, 1 and .75 and then ran through the cuttlebug swirl folder. I was going to use two other carts for a barn and tree but there was not room. I had to make 12 of these, the first two sets did not work out. I hope you like them!

2 comments:

  1. sweet as can be! Love the five piggies! Love it!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!