23 February 2010

Lisa loves me! Sunshine Award

Lisa at http://aruplife.blogspot.com/ loves me! She sent me this pretty award last week and I am a dork and just now getting to post it! Thank you sweetie! I love your wild card series and will be joining soon but I am not really a card maker anymore! Thanks hon! You are so sweet!
NOW, the rules for the award are as follows: I must pass this on to 6 of my followers. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.

--Pass the award onto 6 bloggers.

--Link the nominees within your post.

--Let your followers know that you are giving them this award by commenting on their blog

--Share the love and link to the person for whom you received this award.

Ok so here are the ones I am giving out:

LYNNE-This girl has become one of my dearest friends and we have never even met in real life. She was so supportive when I was pregnant and is still today! We bonded over a cuttlebug folder WOOHOO! I think that was like three years ago almost!

KIM- Kim is on the Practical Scrappers DT with me and is so sweet. She ALWAYS has nice things to say and share! I love her style and the fact that she is a fellow KY girl (even though I am relocated) is even better! Thanks for always being so kind and sweet!

CAROL- Carol you are super talented and sweet. You do not give yourself enough credit but HUGS for you since I think you are wonderful! Thank you for creating and sharing and listening to me whine ! LUV YA!

JEWELS You know I feel bad but I am not sure that is her "real" name or not BUT I love this girl! She is super sweet and I love her outlook on life. She is super talented also and serves on the Practical Scrappers D.T too!

JAMIE
Jamie is on the DT with me also but I think I knew of her before then. She is super talented and does awesome with her sketch interpretation. Thank you for sharing with us!

BETHANY This girl does amazing things with what she has! She taught me (or tried to) how to make my own glimmer mist and the way she puts together what she already has as page kits makes my mind spin. I stink at that! LOL! Thanks for sharing and being so sweet!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!