11 February 2010

Day 4 of Valentines Swap



Today's word was LOVE. The first picture is from Sandy! She altered an amazing little album of pictures of Caitlyn! I love it! I will carry it always, the colors are fantastic and I have to find out what she used for the inside pages as they are awesome! She also altered a little tin and put love note cards inside for me to write to Caitlyn and Jon, how sweet! She sent Caitlyn a Love kitty book, and another fun Love title all glittered! I love it all thank you!!

The second and third pictures are from Melissa. She sent me two gorgeous cards! I love them! And some awesome stamped images, there are even STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE ones in there! Love that, I have a Strawberry Shortcake doll from the day I was born! LOOK AT THAT FRAME! It looks like canvas and I love it! I Love the picture and the colors are PERFECT for my craft space. Caitlyn will NOT put this down or the duck! She got the Mickey Mouse mini discs taken away since she tried to impale Mommy with them! LOL! I love this frame and Caitlyn keeps saying "Baby Slide!" and then runs and gets her shoes! So cute! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. What fun! Awesome gifts!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all your yumminess! Great stuff!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!