11 February 2010

8X8 Color book-PINK


I recently hosted and participated in an 8X8 color book for kids. The end product is amazing. I will get pictures up later on when there is some sunshine of all the pages. This is my pink page, and yes this one is crooked, hence why I still have it! LOL! The pig is from Animal Kingdom I think and the title is welded with DS from Base Camp I think. The little poem is something I came up with after asking two other friends my juices got going!

So we dug out the cars today and tried to go out this morning but it was super scary and everything was closed. I hope to get out at least for a little bit with munchkin tomorrow as I hear rumors of another storm coming Sunday-Tuesday UGH! The shoveled snow is taller than my almost six foot hubby! We don't have room for any more!!!! I did get way ahead in Design Team work, I think I am caught up until mid March!!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!