28 February 2010

Kim and Fern Love me!

Ok, so the rules for this award are:

1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award

2) Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love

3) Share 7 things about yourself

I am so honored that KIM and FERN passed this awesome blog award on to me. Thank you ladies, you both inspire me daily! I love being on the DT with you both!

So 7 things about me:
1. I am crazy for Coke Zero and chocolate.
2. I am an Army OIF Vet.
3. I am trained in teaching.
4. I love the colors blue/brown and red/white/black together.
5. I can scraplift with the best of them!
6. I love designing, creating and making things.
7. I love my family and friends to a fault and no one messes with them but me!

I am sharing this award with ALL my followers, so feel free to take it and link me so I can find out things about you too!

Also sharing with:

LYNNE
GINA
MELISSA
LISA
STEPHANIE
and ALL my followers and DT sisters!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! It's so cool to get a blog award! I got my first one last week. I love Lisa in NJ too! More things we have in common. Hope the potty training goes well. Your notes have been hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!