02 February 2010

Scrap Sketch 5


I just LOVE Stephanie's sketches! I turned this one into a two page layout and had more pictures than the sketch called for but it is based on her wonderful sketch. You cant really tell in the photo but I did some "faux stitching/doodling" for the dashes. I had Caitlyn "shaw shaw" (draw) on the aprons which were cut out with the Cricut using From my Kitchen, and then used them as embellishments. I love it, works well with the pictures and gets her scribbles at this age in there too! I also made my own flowers, and scalloped borders using circle punches! YAY me! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic too! I love your big scalloped borders on these and the faux stitching! Awesome!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, great layout. You are the winner of "The Beautiful List Maker" please email me your addy: skartist78@yahoo.com. Congrats and have a great day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!