26 February 2010

Practical Scrappers-Stamps

Are your stamps collecting dust or put away and therefore out of sight out of mind? Do you have tons of stamps but never use them? Do you buy stamps like me because they are easy to store and can be used over and over but then forget about them when you are creating? Then come and join us at Practical Scrappers this week! We are exploring the use of STAMPS. I have learned quite a few things from my DT sisters AND the participants this week! Christine is also talking about this super cool new product StampeeFoil! Come and check it out HERE. If that was not enough incentive we are giving away THREE prizes this week! This week there will be a top three and a Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive bonding powder and a Stampee foil of their choice. What are you waiting for???? Come and play and share!!!!

Here is my submission. I used Learning curve at one inch for the title and some beads! For the stamping portion I dug through my stamps and used Versamark to make the bottom border. I also had a Stampin Up set with tools so I stamped those in black stazon and then mounted for embellishments. The calendar on the right side is also a stamp and highlights when we did this renovation in the new house. The counters were painted by my wonderful husband with get this, acrylic paint, some Martha Stewart glitter, polyurethane, and a plastic bag. They turned out wonderful and looked like granite for about oh 5 bucks or less since most of the items came from my craft stash! How cool is that!?!? Hope to see you at Practical Scrappers!

3 comments:

  1. Love your layouts! Your stamping is fab!
    These photos are great to scrap!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts, I just love all the stamping you did..

    Your PS DT Sister,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Crystal! Love the double layout you made for the stamp challenge! Those tools are so cool! And your husband deserves an honorary Craft King award ;)

    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!