12 February 2010

Day 5 of Valentine swap


Today's word was FAVORITE. The top two pictures are from Sandy! She did a fantastic job! I love notebooks, and she made me a mini album too! It says "My Dreams" it is GORGEOUS! She sent Caitlyn an activity/sticker book with her favorite character on it! I just got an ITOP and so she sent me some brads for that and who does not love fun ribbon? Thank you sweetie! You are so talented and WAY underestimate yourself!

These are from Melissa! Can we say WOWZERS?!?! I love blue/brown and she rocked that color combo. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the magnets that have Cs face! They are so precious, they made me tear up a bit, she is getting too big too fast! She also made me a cute cute notebook, bookmark (how cute!), card and some alcohol ink tags. I have some alcohol inks but have not used them, I will have to now. Melissa you are so sweet, perfect items and I love them all!! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!