19 February 2010

Practical Scrappers-FLOWERS

This weeks challenge was to use FLOWERS! What scrapper does not have these in SOME FORM in their supply stash? I know I do but then again I have only one daughter that I am scrapping about. Anyways this week we are working with flowers, make them your own, cut them, spray them, sew them on, rubons, primas, etc etc. Just have fun with it.
We're going to pick three winners - the most creative use of flowers, the project that uses the most flowers (leave us a comment so we know), and again our favorite project! We will also be picking one winner randomly generated to get some bling from Glitz Design.

Here is my design for flowers. I LOVE Songbird cricut cartridge and used it to make the title "Flower Girl" at the bottom. I also layered a few primas in the top left and secured with a brad. I then used George cart to cut the two flowers I used for a journaling block, added ribbon in my stash for stems and leaves. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute layout Crystal!! I just love how you used the ribbon as your stems. Such a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful layout! I love your very creative use of flowers. Love your journaling and the title cut into the flowers! Such a fantastic layout!
    Blessings
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Crystal! You made such a wonderful layout for the flower challenge! I love the ribbon stems and the title flowers - so sweet.

    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH again more awesome photos!!! awww she is a cutie!!!
    What a fun layout! Lovin' your flower stems...adorable!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! I love the ribbon stems. I never think to do this myself. LOL

    Corinna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!