01 August 2011

SoCal Scrapbooks-Nikki Sivils

Happy August! Is it really August? WOW! Well I need to get my butt in gear with packing this house up, and getting it ready to store while we are relocating.


Today I am sharing my August creation for SoCal Scrapbooks using the fun and cool colors of the Max and Mollie line by Nikki Sivils. I will admit, at first, I was LOST. I loved the papers but was clueless how to use them for pages of C. I mean they are designed for our pet babies (which we don't have) so there was the creative block there. Then all of a sudden while flipping through photos I came across these and the colors were just right. Everything but the twine, "fly", and white pen came from the collection pack. I have a thing for small letter stickers so I knew I wanted a long title. I choose "I hope you always FLY high." Again with the white pen, we all go through phases right? I think this is my white pen doodle phase! I had to AGAIN make a letter (the letter Y in fly) but I am using my stash and NOT going out and buying MORE letter stickers ( I have tons!). So what do you think? Did I successfully use pet paper for DD's layout?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!