29 August 2011

I used my Cricut, aren't you proud?

Good morning. There is the Kraft Card stock I am "famous" for LOL! I used my cricut and the new lite that hubby brought home for me from Wal-mart a few weeks back, Slumber party. Who knew I would use such a girl themed cart on a layout about J and C? I think I did a good job of not making it TOO girly! Everything was cut at 2/5 inches and colored with Bic Mark-its or Sharpies. Lots of corner rounding. I also made my own "thickers" using white self adhesive fun foam, my Big Shot and a Cuttlekids alphabet! I love how they turned out!

I love that J will do her nails and toenails, it is special time for them and apparently after trying to do them I do them wrong! LOL! That is fine, I think she is a very lucky girl to have a Daddy that will do her mani and pedi! He loves her so much and I think it is super sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!