25 August 2011

SoCal Scrapbooks: American Craft Thickers

Good morning! Today I want to share a two page layout that I made using my CKCB kit AND some awesome American Craft thickers from SoCal Scrapbooks! This is layout 11-12 for CKCB! I am so impressed I got this many done this month, I think I may be trying to fit several months into one since next month and most of October I will be without many (if any) supplies. So here you go.

These pictures are from C's BFF's fourth birthday party back in May of this year. I thought the glazed thickers went very well with the theme. They are super sticky and dimensional so they were perfect for this layout! I used the cupcake on the bottom left, cut up a border one for the journal box top and bottom, and another cupcake in the center of the right page. What do you think? I think they add just the right amount of pop for these fun pages!

3 comments:

  1. They do go perfectly! Yummy page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the glitter frame on that first photo. I can't believe you are so productive - every month! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'm blown away by the number of pages you get done every month too. And they are always so cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!