08 August 2011

Lego Land Field Trip


I have wanted to scrap these pictures for quite awhile; however there were about triple this amount and it was daunting to me. I finally decided to pick my absolute favorites for this two page spread and I will insert the rest into my new love, divided page protectors, and be done. It may be hard to tell but I hand cut several areas of blocks and popped them up for some dimension. When we first arrived at this field trip she was NOT into it, she spent the first 30 minutes or so cuddled tightly in my lap but by the end she was over with the "teacher" doing it all by herself and showing off her tummy! Silly girl, she just takes awhile to warm up!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute - and I noticed the dimensional Legos right away. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great arrangement with the stacked-side-by-side pics...love the pop you add to the lego paper to give it real depth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!