28 August 2011

Mmmm....bluuue! CKCB Layout 14


As you are reading this I am on the road with my brother (who flew in to help me drive all the way to KY) and my daughter headed to stay with the parents while the house is finished being built. ALMOST THERE!

I am down to scraps with my kit but I think over 14 layouts is great out of this kit as it was smaller than I normally throw together. I love these pictures of C's second BFF, she has a lot of allergies so when the other kiddos were having cake at the party she got to have a yummy blue ring pop! She loved it as you can tell! Thanks to my wonderful hubby for the creative and cute title! It may be hard to see but I did some random misting (usually not my thing) but I need some color on the white background. Did you notice this month that most of my layouts were on white backgrounds instead of Kraft? Yep I am versatile like that HAHAH! How many creations did you get done this month with your CKCB kit?

1 comment:

  1. Cute page. How in the world are you managing to get all this done in the midst of a move. You are impressive, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!