23 August 2011

CKCB 9-10 Birthday Fun


Good morning. I am cranking these layouts out this month, before the move of course, it was my stress relief. At this point I was almost out of my main papers for the kit YAY! I need to focus on using more flowers though. I did sneak one in on here, see the "sun" yes that backing is a cut up flower. I did add the brads to this layout but the rest is the kit! Again started with a sketch and strayed so far it is not recognizable. I usually just use them for photo sizes/placements and go from there. I love the little "Happy B day Che" banner I made with the letter stickers and some other stickers in the Echo Park Walk in the Park line from my main kit. These pictures are from C's best friends fourth party this past summer. I will have at least three more layouts to cover all the pictures I took there! The kids had a blast! Have you noticed that I am doing more layouts on white? Nice change of pace huh? I had to go buy some at Jo-Ann's when it was on sale since I do not keep a lot on hand and needed the Coordenations for the heftiness. I will probably have to go get another 20 sheets or so while it is on sale since where we are going for a bit all that is there is a Michael's :(.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute - like all that white space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Love the kite and the banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous bright colours and I love your floaty clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clouds, kite and banners - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white space and the colourful strips - super pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!