17 August 2011

CKCB Layouts 4-5


Do you ever do page(s) that start in one direction but the journaling takes you somewhere totally different? Well that is what happened here. These pictures are of the first play date that C had with her BFF; whom we met on the street Halloween night. I was GOING to talk about how much fun they had and how this was the beginning of a friendship for them but somehow the journaling talked more about HOW we met and how things are now a few years later. Strange how that happens but it was good to get those words and that story down on paper since they do mean so very much to us! I used my main kit for these layouts also. The only thing I added was the SU shape that my great friend Jamie cut for me years ago! I love how the title block came out with the addition of those stickers.

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout - and I'd recognize that Stampin Up Top Note die-cut anywhere. You did a great job embellishing it for your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this-great arrangement of photos, embellies, and pp-I am struggling with the trees paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute layout of their friendship! They are darling!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a nice story, and love how you've set out your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - so cute! It is funny how the stories that want to be told have a way of pushing to the front somehow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!