10 August 2011

CKCB Layouts 1-2


Oh man that shadow on the pictures is horrendous, so sorry. I was/am in a hurry as we pack and get ready to relocate until the house is done. I am not thrilled with this layout but I do like the way that the title section came out. I used a shaped journal ledger piece and some Doodlebug letters that matched pretty well with the Echo Park papers. And here again; like in the Lego layout I popped some circles up for a little lift. How are you doing on your kit? Made anything yet?

7 comments:

  1. Cute pics on cute pages. And, hmmmm, no I haven't made anything yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those circles raised up like that on the same paper - and isn't she a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos, so cute! I'm loving my kit and I've made 5 layouts and a mini album so far...but i've only shared one so far...of course a few I can't share yet...but I've been challenging myself with this kit and trying the shabby chic, lots of layers and flowers, style. Very fun I have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is so cute! I just uploaded my first layout today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout-especially those photos!Great memory!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super cute! I love this!!! I love the whole design. She is such a doll. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!