13 August 2011

My nemesis and I try to get along


Here is another layout using purple. I did use a sketch from one of Allison Davis's book for the bottom portion. Again with the rounded edges, I warned you! MORE purple, GLITTER thickers WOW this is a feat in of itself! See all those little yellow flowers? I have had those for what eight years or so now? So glad I can use them up! Don't you love when you use up supplies? I do! Now don't go calling the CPS on me, she is in capris because it was pretty warm, however, the 80 plus inches of snow we got that year had not all vanished yet. I promise it was not cold out!

4 comments:

  1. It looks great. Way to to tackle purple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Crystal - love the rounded corners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use a lot of purple either but I love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute! I want call CPS because I understand since I deal with Texas weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!