15 August 2011

Mix it up challenge one for CKCB

The first challenge at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog is to use one of Allison Davis's sketches but not for the intended purpose. For example use one of her layout sketches to make a card or her card sketch to make a layout. I choose to do the later. I loved the soft curves and layering that was present in her Card Sketch 8. I used all papers/embellishments from my main kit this month. I am really into rounding edges lately so expect to see that for a little bit here. So are you up for the challenge? Can you look at a sketch and see the other possibilities? Link up on the CKCBlog so I can see what you did!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun photo! This is a great layout, love the kraft, love the butterflies! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The photo is very sweet, and perfect with your papers! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours of your page and what a sweet photo. I'm a corner rounder too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!