21 December 2010

WOOOHOOO I CAN SHARE!!!!!!!!

I am so super duper uber excited to tell you the secret I have been holding for a few days now (good thing it was not longer I am not too good at holding secrets!) !!!! I am so HONORED to tell you that I was SELECTED TO BE ON THE AMAZING CUTTING CAFE DESIGN TEAM!!! SQUEAL!!! HAPPY DANCE!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!! Oh my gosh I am so excited!!!! I love love love all the things that Regina puts out and I am so happy! I just hope I can do her designs and the other design team sisters justice! I am still pretty new at digi stamps but I am willing to learn and keep trying!! WOOOHOOOO!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Chrystal! Well deserved! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I know how exciting it can be!

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Crystal! I'm sure you'll do a great job. She knows you can, or she wouldn't have asked you! You do great work! Merry Christmas! (Yes we saved the computer for another month.But I have no idea what's ahead)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats sweetie! I am so excited for you and know you will be fab.
    Your creations are wonderful and you will be a great asset to the team.
    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, little momma!!! You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you go girl!! What a great team to be on... Regina has some really amazing things in her store! Can't wait to see what you do!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's wonderful news and well deserved.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Crystal! I'm sure you'll do a great job. They got a great artist! They are going to love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am excited to be on this new DT with you! love both of your creations so far!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!