28 December 2010

I have been tagged-4 answers

Dawn allowed all her followers to play and I am a huge sucker for things like this, I find them so interesting so OF COURSE I was going to play!

4 shows that I watch:

NCIS, NCIS:LA, SVU, and Desperate Housewives

4 things I'm passionate about:
family, this wonderful country, my friends, and crafting

4 words/phrases I use alot:
Bless their/your heart
Are you SERIOUS?
WHAT are you doing? (said to C mostly!)
Hey stinkpot (again to Caitlyn)

4 things I have learned from the past:
Life is never what we expect that is why it is so fun.
I am too critical of myself.
Speak my mind with tact
Time with family is precious and should be treasured.

4 things you are looking forward to:
Watching C grow and learn every single day
My 30th birthday this year
Seeing my parents/brother again
Possibly going on my first ever and C's first ever DISNEY WORLD trip

4 things I did yesterday:
shopped, tried not to be blown away with the wind, cleaned, and went to sleep early

4 things I love about Winter:
Warm fuzzy blankets that hubby got me
ability to wear sweats almost 24/7 (so comfy, and they are the straight leg ones not the one with elastic on the bottom)
the pretty fresh snow, and building snowmen with C
forcing me to take time off and relax and enjoy things

4 Places I would like to visit:
Australia
Iceland
Disney World
England

Now to pass this on to 4 people:
Everyone I would LOVE if you did this, I would LOVE to learn more about you. If you do it please link me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Crystal how fun- I am so glad you decided to play along. Always enjoy learning new things about my bloggy friends.
    Well bless your heart sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!