13 December 2010

So sweet card- Scrapbookpal.com

Happy Monday morning. I hope you all had a great weekend and are getting close or already done for Christmas or whatever Holiday you celebrate. Today I am here to share a card I made for Scrapbookpal.com using the awesome GINGERBREAD limited edition cricut cart! I love the images on here, one because they are not too detailed and two because they are so cute and easy to assemble! This is a pocket card that I will use to thank someone for a kindness they show us.

Here is what you will need:
Gingerbread cart
Expression
12X12 mats
ATG with adhesive
chestnut roan ink
Green and red stickles
Kraft card stock
cream card stock
white card stock
three patterned paper of your choice
Martha Stewart scoreboard (or scorer of your choice)
EK success label punch
red pen
ribbon
foam tape
corner rounder

1. Cut Kraft card stock for card base at 4.25 by 11 inches long.
2. Using scorer of your choice score at 1.25 and 5.5 inches to make pocket and front facing flap
3. Decorate flap as you see fit (I used pattern paper and ribbon).
4. Cut second patterned paper to size for front of card, adhere with ATG tape.
5. Adhere flap to front of pocket card with ATG tape, making sure to ink edges if desired.
6. Cut candy piece (both layers) at 1.5 inches in red polka dot and white card stock
7. Adhere together with Zig glue pen, mount on 1.75 inch circle with foam tape.
8. Punch large label with punch out of white card stock, dab on stickles for some bling, hand write sentiment and adhere with foam tape.
9. Ink all edges.
10. Pocket insert is on cream card stock with a 1.5 inch piece of patterned paper on the top, leaving plenty of room to write. The insert measures 3.25 by 5.25.

Super simple and easy. I hope you like it! Did you know that Scrapbookpal.com has FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders (in U.S. ) over 25.00! ? And they are super fast! Make sure to check them out.

4 comments:

  1. There are only 2 days left to enter a Holiday card in my Decmeber Challenge. This card would be perfect! I'd love you to stop by my blog and see what else I'm up to! http://karelj.blogspot.com
    Stay warm and dry! Karelj

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I have to make one of these pocket cards soon! Thanks for the directions!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome job! I think I will learn more about making cards and such following your blog than reading my books! ~Hugs, Serina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!