25 December 2010

Merry Christmas and our Gingerbread house

I wanted to pop on very quickly and tell you all MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy Holidays. I hope this weekend finds you happy, safe, full, and alive. We are so blessed in this country so we need to remember that. Please say a quick prayer/thought for all those that are not with family today away serving to protect us. I wanted to share our gingerbread house with you. This was the first one we have made as a family and it just makes me smile. It is SO C right now! Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. It is super cute. Come check out my site for some Disney lights.

    Merry Christams,
    Georgiana
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-christmas-eve-disney-world-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family Crystal! LOVE that you used the Mickey characters around your gingerbread house! Why didn't I think of that? lol

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL one!!! -Sam :-)

    Love your gingerbread house it's Adorable!!!! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!