13 September 2010

Scrapbook pal Sept First Creation

Good morning all my lovely followers and new readers! Today I get to share my first creation for SCRAPBOOKPAL.COM using the AWESOME Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge AND the matching EMBOSSING FOLDERS!I also got to play with SMOOCH inks for the first time! WOOHOOO! How cute are they!!! My first project is a regular sized card. There are lots of details on this so lets get going!

1. Emboss blue card stock using the TWEET Embossing Folder.
2. Using a sander or sandpaper gently sand the embossed areas for some definition.
3. I used GELLY ROLL metallic pens and GLITTER pens to add various colors/accents to the frame, tweet and the little bird!
4. Color the birds little flower with LUSCIOUS LIME and SUGARBERRY Smooch Accent Inks.
5. The birds eye got a small dose of POOL and LUSCIOUS LIME Smooch Accent Inks.
6. Using a scrap of green polka dot ribbon I made some grass with scissors.
7. Hand draw or stamp the tree, adhering coordinating brads for some texture.
8. Hand cut or stamp a sun and cover in Diamond Dust or glitter glue.
9. Cut one piece of patterned paper at 2 by 2.25 inches for the background of the stamped image.
10. Cut one piece of white card stock 1.75 by 2 inches for the sentiment. Stamp sentiment, use Chestnut roan ink for the all the edges on sentiment and card.

Quick but cute card. I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!