16 September 2010

If you have a minute...............

Would you go to my awesome friends KarelJs blog HERE and vote for whichever creation you like the best. The creations in the contest are on the far right with the voting poll to the left of them. I entered several times but I want you to vote for what you like the best. The winner gets a Freshly Picked cricut Cartridge (I don't have this one!) Thanks y'all! Let me know you voted and for which one if you want and I will give out some small blog candy along with those that voted for Jackson when I can hold my head up longer than five minutes!

4 comments:

  1. I voted for the Autumn window! So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted! and I voted for the Great Pumpkin. I like them all but that one seemed to pop out the most to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for the Great Pumpkin, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stuff!! I voted for the face painting LO!! love it!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!