23 September 2010

LSNED Sept 13, 20-22


Sept 13th: I learned that pigs can be glittery, chickens have spots: Life on the farm to two and three year olds is supper funny!


Sept 20th: My signature are the five pieces of jewelry that I will NOT leave the house without no matter what: my engagement ring, wedding band, Valentine ring, Italian charm bracelet and Great GrandMas charm on my chain.
Sept 21: It really is all about the little things!
Sept 22: I learned that I am getting old, sickness is still the boss here, Minnie mouse needs meds/vapro rub too and being sick just basically really sucks and puts me in a GROUCHY bad mood!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely lovely Crystal! I really like the jewelry page. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!