24 March 2010

Puppy and paint

This simple and easy card was made for a friends daughter. This past weekend she was attacked by a boxer and had to have a total of 19 stitches in her face! She is not even three but still LOVES puppies and pink so there you go!
Today while returning things to Michael's I was cruised the clearance bin of course and found all the little paint embellishments for .49, I thought they went perfect with this layout even though the layout is not perfect! Lots of doodling on this one.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that is horrible!! I'm sure she is going to just love seeing your cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least this puppy is a whole lot sweeter than the one that got her! So sorry to hear that! The card is adorable and she will love it!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!