01 March 2010

Day 3 of Potty Training

SCROLL DOWN FOR LAYOUTS I POSTED NOT CRAFT RELATED

Today was day 3. I was at it alone, Daddy was at work. The first two hours were TORTURE, you would think that I was trying to slowly kill her the way she was acting! GEESH! I have a true drama mama on my hands (guess she gets a little from me!LOL) After that we were pretty good. The accidents seem to happen before nap and bedtime, she gets tired and does not think. She is taking me in there constantly and knows the drill. YAY! We are going to brave going out tomorrow to the doctor for a rash she has and to pick up my lens cap that broke at the bounce house on Friday. Wish us luck. It was not as bad today so hopefully after the first two hours tomorrow we will be GOLDEN! HAPPY DRY THOUGHTS PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!