Yes I know I am early. But I already have mine and am interested in yours! What are they?
1. USE all my carts AT least once on a layout or card throughout the year!
2. Get my Cmas cards for 2010 done before Halloween!
3. Get caught up to at least six months behind in Cs and family album.
4. Scrap about our first house, first cruise, this Christmas, and each of our family members (at least a page for each one)
5. Purge at least six times this year; donate, sell, or RAK it to someone that will need it.
6. With the exception of new carts, cuttlebug folders and adhesives do not buy something without a plan for it. Use it within a week or it goes backto the store!
7. Learn to sew on my layouts!
8. Have all Cmas gifts done before December 1st including Caitlyns third birthday party items.
What about you?!