16 December 2009

Hello Kitty Squared


I made these for friends on the cricut board for the December make a wish rak thread. I used George and Basic Shapes for the circle base, Hello Kitty Font for the rest. Those little faces are HARD to put together so tiny! The first clock has solid black brads for the other hours and the second one has huge fabric brads. The second one is on bling cardstock but it is hard to tell. What do you think? Would you love this for your craft space?? I am super nervous since I don't know any of these girls really!

10 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! I think they will love them! I love the use of brads for the numbers. Great job!

    Thanks for joining us at JB!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool! Yes I'd love something like this for my work place, so I think you're right on with your presents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kitty is one of my faves!! This looks great!!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute!!! Great job!Thanks for joining us in the JB challenge this week.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooo cute!!!! I love Hello Kitty, maybe some day I will get that cartridge.

    Robin R
    Just Buggin' design team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, these are just lovely, really clever idea. Hello Kitty is obviously very popular.

    K

    JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY cute! I'm sure whoever receives this is going to love it. It's adorable. Thanks for playing along at Just Buggin!
    Lori
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE!!! and very smart!!! Thanks for playing this week at JB DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so adorable! And I can totally see how much work went into each of those little faces! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin!

    Kandi *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute...I need to try an altered clock! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for playing along at Just Buggin!

    Lori C.
    *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!