21 December 2009

12 days of Christmas-the rest! What I did for my partner



Day one

Day two

Day three

Day four

Day five

Day six
Day seven
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12

I also sent a box of extras for her as some of her days did not coincide with the numbers. There was so much more I wanted to do but ran out of time. I sure hope she liked it all (she said she did!) She opened early because she was flying to see her family and no use in taking up room in suitcases. I also sent each girl a little tote stuffed full of dollar goodies. Day three they each got a clipboard altered (I hope) to fit them and day four I sent each member a bookmark. I had a lot of fun altering and making for Pam. I took the challenge jar idea from one of my design team sisters THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!