30 December 2009

Second Chance Challenge-Sketchy Thursdays- Take one


Here is my first take on the Sketchy Thursday Challenge found HERE and for the Kitchen Sink challenge found HERE. It also incorporates FIVE LAYERS for The Crafting Pot challenge HERE .The challenge was to use wrapping paper. I bought the brown and pink polka dotted paper at the DOLLAR TREE for some presents for December birthdays. I am a stickler that they get their birthday gifts wrapped in NON Christmas/Holiday wrapping. They love it! Anyways I whipped up this super simple card using wrapping paper, scraps, the EK success Swiss dots punch, a stamp in my collection (isn't she cute even though I messed up her face?) and some ink. The inside is a matted pink piece of card stock with the same stamp (new one dollar Studio G stamps the dream one). Thank you for looking. What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute. As someone who has a December birthday, I can say that your consideration in not using Christmas paper for giftwrap is undoubtedly appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the dotted wrapping paper! Thanks for playing along with us Kitchen Sink girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynnette, my mom, daughter, mother in law, sister in law, niece and brother in law all have birthdays from Dec 6- Jan 11 so we are swamped LOL! They always appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love how you punched the holes down the side with the other colours peeking through :)

    Thanks for playing along!

    Amanda x
    Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at EBTKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, I love the colors! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card... Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!

    Thanks for playing along with ebtks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!