01 December 2009

Christmas Countdown Calendar


I submitted this for inspiration at Practical Scrappers. I did NOT do all this work, I altered the cookie sheet and did day 25 but that is it! This was two years ago, when I was expecting little miss, that is why I was blessed with day 25 the day before she was supposed to be here but ended up coming three weeks early! All the pieces are magnetic, the base is the inside of an old cookie sheet painted white and with paper adhered. I used the crop a dile to punch two holes in the top for string and it hangs on our wall! I love it and wish I had a better picture to share with you!

4 comments:

  1. so ADORABLE!!!!!! I would keep it up all year! It is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! And there´s so much to see on it - guess your little girl loves looking at it again and again!
    Big hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love your calendar! i so need to do one of these too! just downright adorable! i love all of your ornaments! great job girly! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how adorable! That looks like lots of fun for the kiddos! Love it!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!