24 December 2011

My 12 days of Christmas blessings

As promised here are all the wonderful things Sharon made/bought for me.(with the exception of Day one I lost the picture) I love them all. I know she put a LOT of effort and time into these and I so appreciate that. It makes me smile! Without further ado here you go!

Day 2: altered stick pin holder in Christmas colors
Day 3: HOME altered in black/white/silver They already have a home on my bookshelf!
Day four: lots of fun embellishments and ribbons!
Day 5: My favorite! I love rosettes but I HATE making them! I have already hung this beauty up in my living room for Christmas! Gorgeous! I know how long this took and I love it!
Day 6: Lots of fun Christmas buttons, brads and bottle caps!

Day 7: The paper pad she used on Day one, an altered box. I love kraft so this was PERFECT!
Day 8: adorable candy jar with vinyl. I already put mini candy canes and set it up on our counter.

Day 9: An adorable mini that we will explore in a few days when I get good shots of the amazing work inside! This is all about the letter C: C is for Christmas, cookies, carols, crafting, cuddles, and CAITLYN! I love it!
Day ten: a Cart I have wanted forever! Thank you!
Day 11: A cute little mini for journaling this Christmas memories!
Day 12: YAY! An alphabet strip, I am into making my own letters/thickers since I got my big shot so this was super fun!

I always have a lot of fun with this swap! I love to see how everyone interprets and/or gets inspired by the words. It is always so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!