29 December 2011

2011 Honorable Mentions

While I was going through picking the top 12 a few days back I found several that I loved but since I said 12 well I only picked 12. Here are my honorable but still as good (I think) mentions for 2011.
Homemade paper and using the photo shoot pictures from my Mothers Day gift!
Double page spread of C's BFFs birthday
I love the dimension in this layout
For our new home, hangs above our front door
homemade smash book, that I used for uh two weeks :(
Lots of embossing on this one and I find the pictures super funny
My first time doing glossy accented stamped image charms
I loved this one, it was the first and only hoop I altered and I loved "posing" it
Maya Road huge bottle cap altered in shabby chic for a friend
Valentine button heart decor
First of three name signs for a friends little girl
I love making these, but have yet to make myself one!
From a one cent red container for Christmas to this OOOHHLLAALA

cheap 4X6 frames altered for decorations for spring
Bright and fun! I love this one too!

2 comments:

  1. You have so many lovely things highlighted here - all very different and yet still very you! I'm still planning my review posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL projects!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!