03 February 2011

I {HEART} Buttons!



WOW! We are in February! So Phil the groundhog did not see his shadow so let's hope he was right and spring is around the corner.

You all KNOW I love buttons so here is part one of my Valentine decorations. I used a paper mache heart (3D) that I purchased awhile back from Hobby Lobby. I painted the shape in white paint then sprayed cherry ice ink on it for a more distressed look. Using clear, white, pink and red buttons all from my stash (YAY!) and lots of mini glue dots, this is what I have to hang in my scrap room. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love me some buttons!
    This is wonderful, such a great way to use some "extra" buttons.
    Thank you so much for your kind words, I so appreciate your visits sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Crystal, that is just the cutest thing. I really do love it.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!