01 November 2010

Box and bracelet

Here are two more things that I made for Sandy in the swap. She does a LOT for Breast Caner Research and fundraising so I thought this was pretty appropriate for her. The little box is from Michael's I think, painted all of it, covered in pretty paper, inside and out. Stamped a sentiment for the inside top lid and embellished. I stuffed it full of crochet lace and other goodies but she could use it for anything she wished. I also handmade the bracelet but it was too snug so she will have to redo it (Sorry Sandy!). I liked how both of these came out. Thanks Sandy for taking the pictures since I forgot!


1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea...to share what you are thankful for! I agree, we can't take advantage of all the little things!
    Love this bracelet! Is there nothing you can't do?
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!