I am blessed to know this super fab lady. Her talent and eye for design stun me every single time! I love her style and how sweet she always is. I would never have known she was super shy until she told me. She ALWAYS has a sweet word and encouragement for anyone that needs it. Thank you sweetie for blessing me with your friendship and these rocking awards! First up is this one:
To accept this award I must: Thank the person who gave it to me! FERN I love it!!! Thank you so much!! I am so honored!
And because this is a very special award because it comes with a wonderful $5 gift certificate from The Digi's with Attitude Store
I just have to follow a few simple steps.
In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog.
OK so three things about me:
1. I am a die hard COKE ZERO drinker. I do not drink coffee but boy if I do not have this in the morning I am a grouch!
2. Due to lack of experience I am rather shy in real life around women. I have always had guy friends, grew up Army, trained and led Army guys so being around ALL women is a little intimidating to me.
3. I love and hoard clear stamps and do not really know how to stamp LOL!
Five blogs I love:
Here is NO way I can choose so ALL my followers please accept this award and link back to me!
The second award she blessed me with is this one:
For this one I just have to list eight things about me. Since I listed three above I will just list five more, I am not that interesting I promise.
4. I have always wanted to learn to sew/knit/crochet but I do NOT have the patience so I just covet anything everyone else makes!
5. I am an Elementary Education trained teacher turned Army officer turned Iraqi War Vet turned SAHM to a very spirited almost three year old little girl who is the light of our worlds.
6. I have commanded the Cricut Card Fairies for going on three years now and we are almost at 700 missions. That is 700 people that we have helped in their time of need! Amazing!
7. Hubby and I have been married six years next month and have NEVER lived near our families and as much as that stinks I truly believe it has made us stronger, that and being separated by war and continents for the first 18 months of our marriage. If we can get through that I am sure we can get through anything. Being away from family we had to grow up, figure it out on our own and work things out, no running to Mommy like I see lots of my friends do still today.
8. I dislike summer. I know I am strange but I would much rather be COLD (can always put more layers on) then be hot. I think this comes from serving in Iraq since before then I loved the heat not so much after you suffer through 120 plus degree weather with 60 pounds of extra gear on LOL! I love winter though, it is a time to slow down for us plus C's birthday is then. My favorite season is FALL though! Gorgeous!
Now I need to pass this on to Eight other blog! Oh boy! YIKES!
1. Lynne at Scrapthiscraftthat
2. Sheryl at Sheryls Crafting Corner
3. Karel at One by One the Flamingos are Stealing my Sanity
4. Penny at Light Whimsy
5. Jamie at Bits of Paper
6. Barb at CraftyGirl
7. Kim at Memories In Thyme
8. Amy at Scrapping Mommy
Everyone have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Dont forget NEXT weekend we have TWO blog hops going on. I am participating in ONE but I am sure both will be fantastic!