17 November 2010

30 days of Thankfulness: November 17th

30 Days of thankfulness: Today I am thankful for my parents, without them I would not be the woman I am today or the Mom I hope to be. I love you both and admire your 30 plus year marriage, that is the example I hope to set for Caitlyn. These days in our society marriages come to an end too quickly and are treated with flippant disregard. You have taught me that marriage is a life long commitment and although it is not always perfect it is worth it to fight for it. You taught me to be responsible, self sufficient, strong, voice my thoughts and opinions and to be giving and kind to others. Dad you taught me to always remember and acknowledge the kid in my soul, Mom you taught me to be kind and respectful to others but to always stand your ground. I appreciate everything you all have done for me. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!