08 October 2010

RAKS/SWAPS binder



I made this last month for a great friend of mine on the Cricut Messageboard. She should get it today (yes it took me forever to go to the post office) so I thought it would be safe to post it now.

This is a hardback small binder that I picked up at Dollar Tree (it was plain black) and I turned it into this. I sure hope she likes pink like she said she did since it is REALLY pink! I used Coordination's BLING pink paper for most if it and some gorgeous paper from Ms for the pattern. I made some pockets, dividers etc. She is always forgetting things she says so I hope this helps her out! HUGS JAMIE!

Now a small side note on me, I have not been crafting as much lately. I never do in the Fall, we are always so busy. This weekend kicks off our fall activities/parties so if you do not see me posting much please do not think that I left you. I am here just really enjoying my favorite time of the year with crafts, farms, pumpkins, hay rides, cool weather and my battle buddy from Iraq is coming in next weekend; and the following one from that my Mom and battle buddy will be here. I am so excited!

5 comments:

  1. I really like this binder. I have one of those black ones for the dollar tree. I am going to make one of these myself. Love the title. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea Crystal. I never enter too many swaps for just that reason. I'm afraid I'll forget. I keep all my card fairy missions in a a note book. So I don't have to remember anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to spruce up a plane binder...Love it!
    http://jennyplace26.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, you are so clever! It looks great, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now a follower, thanks for sharing, I love this.
    I am here on the 10-10-10 blog hop
    Bonnie C
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
    a_scrap_above(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!