02 October 2010

Family


I have not been scrapping my things as much lately. With the LSNED class, the baby shower invites and other things that have popped up my personal scrapping has been on the back burner and I am super behind. I am not going to be making my own Christmas cards this year that is good; a lot of stress of of me but I do have a HUGE list of things to make for my family and friends that i will be starting very shortly. Here is the most recent layout that I did. These pictures are from December 2009 when everyone was here for Caitlyn's 2nd birthday celebration. Jons Mom, grandma, Jon and Caitlyn are all represented, four generations. I want to make sure that Caitlyn always knows her family just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!