WOOHOOO! Go get your coffee/tea/soda and some breakfast/lunch etc. Sit back, relax and become inspired!!!
Today is the beginning of the FIRST EVER Scrapbookpal.com design team blog hop! Woohoo! You are part of history! Aren't you excited? I am! I love designing for them and LOVE LOVE LOVE their fair competitive prices, variety of product, awesome customer service and lighning fast shipping! Yay Scrapbookpal.com! Oh and all that AND they are giving away a YOU PICK ONE CRICUT CARTRIDGE (from in stock cartridges) if you win on this hop.
So if you just popped in here, go on back to the beginning HERE and follow along. If you are visiting me from my awesome DT sister Rowena you are in the right place!
Today for you I made some quick and easy. I used my awesome Wall Decor and More Cricut Cartridge from Scrapbookpal.com; white and pink vinyl, chesnut roan ink, Zig pens, rhinestones and Gelly Roll white pen. I also used my Cricut Expression and 12X12 mat.
Here is what I did:
1. Using the Cricut Expression, Wall Decor and my 12X12 mat I selected the leaf phrase on page 40 for my main design in white vinyl. I cut this expression at 1.5 inches.
2. Remove cut from mat and adhere to planner, adorn with rhinestones and add faux stitching with Zig pen.
3. Using pink vinyl, cricut expression, wall decor and 12X12 mat I selected the compass font on shift for the swirl. It was also cut at 1.5 inches. I then altered it to fit onto my planner by cutting and adhering to where I liked it.
4. Add white dots with Gelly roll pen.
5. Using same items I selected and cut my initials using the FONT key at .5 inches. I inked the edges in chesnut roan ink.
6. Freehand cut the pink banner; add white dots for depth, rhinestones and inked initials.
Easy peasy, you just altered your planner that you can carry with you all the time. You can change this up as you want since we did it in vinyl! YAY!
Now please go take a look at my other awesome DT sister AMY! I am sure she will WOW you as she always does.
If you get lost here is the whole list for the blog hop, please make sure to visit each blog to be entered into the YOU PICK ONE CRICUT CARTRIDGE giveaway! Happy hopping!
ScrapbookPal Blog (http://scrapbookpal.blogspot.com/)
Jamie Cripps (http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/)
Rowena Valentine (http://www.creativegenealogyscrapbooking.com/)
Crystal Butler (http://crystalscraftycreations.blogspot.com/)<-----------YOU ARE HERE
Amy Crockett (http://www.scrappingmommy.com/)
Tammy White (http://theeventqueen.blogspot.com/)
Tomi Ann Hill (http://tomiannie.blogspot.com/)
Cheryl Walker (http://sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com/)
ScrapbookPal Blog (http://www.scrapbookpal.blogspot.com/)