23 August 2010

Blog award from a good friend!

My good friend "The Scrapaholic" blessed me with this super sweet award today. She really made me smile so thank you hon! I love pink and love cupcakes! I also love all my followers those that lurk and those that comment (I heart comments too) and I am so blessed as we all take this journey together!

So here are the rules:



1. you must thank the person who passed it on to you:
CHECK
2. copy award to your blog. CHECK
3. list three (3) things you love about yourself, Check (that was hard)
4. post a picture that you love on your blog, (easy peasy check)
5. pass award on to five (5) others (check, hard!)

Hmm three things I love about myself.
1. I love my eyes, always have.
2. I love the color of my hair and really love my new cut!
3. I love that I am dependable and stable and a good friend.

Well the picture that I love the most right now is my avatar, the one of C and me! Captures us pretty well!

I am passing this onto the following five fab ladies:
1. Lynne at ScrapthisCraftThat
2. Nancy at For the Love of TIM
3. Kim at Memories In Thyme
4. Barb at Crafty Girl
5. All my other followers!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Crystal! Well deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal... thank you darling!! You are sooo sweet!! I will post this on my blog as soon as I can... right now my house is in boxes and I have movers in and out!! My house will be completely empty by Thursday!! So... I promise I will get it posted, it may just take me a little while to get it done!!! lol!!
    Thanks!! Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!