13 August 2010

COMING SOON! Cricut Card Fairy HOP AND Scrapbookpal HOP!

SECOND POST FOR TODAY PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MY SCRAPBOOKPAL.COM DESIGN!




WOW! Two hops within a few weeks of one another! Super fun!

Starting Aug 20-22 I will be in the first EVER SCRAPBOOKPAL.COM Blog hop! WOOHOOO! How fun! I cant wait! There will be a YOU PICK ONE FREE CARTRIDGE from any cart that Scrapbookpal.com has in stock! How cool is that? Go check them out HERE to see what they have in stock and start planning! I am sure there will be other little candy too!

Next up is the second Cricut Card Fairy blog hop. There will be 14-15 blogs in this one and REGINA FROM THE CUTTING CAFE is sponsoring us this time! YAY! She has graciously agreed to give away THREE SETS OF WINNERS CHOICE from her store!!!! There will be LOTS more things to win along the way INCLUDING cricut Carts! YAY! How exciting! Our theme will be Back to School so prepare to be amazed and inspired!!!!

So help me spread the word by posting all around that there are two wonderful blog hops coming around soon! Can't wait to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!