11 August 2010

Miss Caitlyn the pizza maker

Nothing crafty to share today, going through a bad mojo stage but hope to get back into it soon. I am not liking scrapping in chronological order and I am severly overwhelmed with all the pictures I have so I am going to sort and purge those and go from there. Anyways today Caitlyn and I went to a local Pizza Hut for a field trip, it was super fun and she did fantastic (minus the freezer and warmer tour LOL) Here are a few pics I wanted to share:

Oh and if you want to do the BOM (book of me) please let me know.
I have a blog hop for Scrapbookpal.com August 23-25 or something like that and the second Cricut card Fairies one from Sept 3-5 so dont miss those!







2 comments:

  1. How fun! Those pictures are going to make great pages! TFS!
    Also, can you elaborate on the whole Book of Me thing please?? I am not familiar with that at all. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute! What a good job she did! Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!