09 April 2010

Adore shadowbox

SCROLL DOWN FOR PRACTICAL SCRAPPERS MARKER CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!




Our neighbors are having a little girl next month. I wanted to make them something small that they could put in her room. We also got them two gifts off one of their registries. Anyways, I picked this kit up at Tuesday Morning this morning while shopping for a friend. I switched out some embellies but the basic principle was with the kit. It is in light pink, green and creams with brown what do you think? I know the ribbon is bumpy, I will fix that. Anything else wrong?

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. YOur friend will cherish this forever! Just precious!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect!! It's going to look so cute with a little baby girl picture in it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!