Who loves FREE shipping like I do? Well Scrapbookpal.com not only has super low prices, great customer service, a wide array of products to choose from including all your staples, but has FREE SHIPPING for purchases over 25.00! WOOHOOO! This month they graciously sent me Nate's ABCs to work with. I love it!
If you remember I made a similar mini notebook for one of C's friends named Calliana, well her older sister Bella wanted a notebook so I made this one for her. She loves red, yellow and blue (I got two of her favorite colors in there!). I hope she loves it!
Chestnut Roan Ink
Tim Holtz Scissors
Zig glue pen
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
French Blue ink
Brown Zig pen
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
Signo White Pen
Martha Stewart Fringe Scissors
Scrap of ribbon
Enamel Accents in Black
Various card stock and pattern paper scraps
1.75 1.5 and 1 inch circle punches
1. Using appropriate card stock make the following cuts:
- Clouds- Font 2 page 50 Cut at 1.5, 1.25 and .75 inches
- Banner-Font 2 page 67 Cut at .75 inches (five times)
- Bella-Font 1 cut at .5 inches
- Snail page 42 cut at 1.25 inches all layers
3. Ink all edges of five banner pieces using Chestnut roan ink. Adhere one letter per banner piece to spell BELLA using Zig chisel point pen. Adhere to scrap of ribbon using the Tim Holtz tiny attacher. Place on page where desired securing with Zig glue or sticky red tape.
4. Piece together the snail using Zig glue and snipping the grass from the main body of the snail. Using black enamel accents made an eye and draw a red smile. Adhere to book on right side above grass.
5. Using scrap of green cardstock, ink in chestnut roan ink, cut with Martha Stewart fringe scissors, adhere to bottom of book.
6. Using circle punches punch two circles and hand cut tree trunks to fashion two trees. Using Zig brown pen and Signo White pen create faux stitching around circles. Piece together and adhere to page with adhesive of choice.
7. Make sun from yellow scraps, using 1.75 inch circle punch for main body of sun and scraps for rays. Make sure to ink all edges with chestnut roan.