07 March 2011

Blog Candy winner!

Good morning. I hope you had a fantastic time hopping with us this weekend! I loved all the projects and all of your comments are super sweet! Thank you!

Welcome to all my new followers, I hope you enjoy my creations. A little about me: I am a OIF Veteran turned SAHM to a very sassy and feisty three year old. She is my star in my layouts and keeps me super busy. I have been married to my wonderful supportive and sexy husband for six years now. We met in college through the ROTC program, where we both earned commissions into the officer corps of the Army, served our four years and decided to continue our lives outside of the military. We are originally "southerners" but now we are transplanted up "north". I love to create, it helps me de stress and enjoy something for me.

Enough about me and my family, you are here for the winner right?????



Are you sure?????




Well thanks to random.org MELANIE MASON you are the winner! Please email me your mailing address to wkucmb at gmail dot com and I will get this out later on this week! Congrats. And again thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some love, it really makes my day!